Bad breath can have a negative impact on your social circle and can prevent you from confidently conversing with others. That’s why, it is very important to find out the cause of bad breath and stop it completely to help you carry on with your social lifestyle.
Why Do Poor Habits Cause Bad Breath?
If you don’t brush and floss teeth daily, food particles can remain in your mouth, promoting bacterial growth between teeth, around the gums, and on the tongue. This causes bad breath. Antibacterial mouth rinses also can help reduce bacteria.
In addition, odor-causing bacteria and food particles can cause bad breath if dentures are not properly cleaned.
At Pearl Dental Clinic, we investigate and find out the root cause of bad breath and provide effective treatment for chronic halitosis (Bad Breath). Our treatments supported by daily brushing and flossing will allow you to rediscover fresh breath.
PEARL DENTAL - BAD BREATH TREATMENT PROMISE:
- Get your teeth cleaned professionally
- Rule out underlying oral health problems
- Recommend an effective toothpaste, mouthwash & other oral care products
- Check for ill-fitting or loose dentures, oral appliances or removable braces
- Determine if your wisdom teeth needs removal
If you suspect a Dental Abscess or experience the first warning signs, book a Pearl Priority appointment with our Dental Experts now.