Gum disease (Periodontitis) is one of the most common dental problems adults face, yet it can begin at just about any age. Gum disease often develops slowly and painlessly. Sometimes, you may not even notice any signs until the disease has aggravated, putting you in the danger of losing teeth.
Some of the most common signs associated with gum diseases are gum bleeding, sensitivity, bad breath and tooth mobility, in advanced cases.
The good news is that:
- Gum disease can almost always be prevented
- If it starts, it can be treated; and
- It can even be turned around (or reversed) in its initial stages.
PEARL DENTAL – GUM TREATMENT PROMISE:
- Thorough dental examination
- Ultrasonic Scaler cleaning of your teeth and Polishing
- Pain Free Deep Cleaning ( Root Cleaning) if required
- Gum lift procedure to raise and shape the gum line to create the appearance of lengthier & more symmetrical teeth.
- Gums Depigmentation treatments to remove the gum discoloration.