Root canal Treatment for the baby teeth.
Inside every tooth, in every person, is a material known as pulp. While the enamel and dentin on the outer layers of the teeth are tough and lifeless, the pulp inside is soft, living and very sensitive. In certain cases, when the outer layers are damaged, it is possible for the pulp inside to become infected and generate pain. Infections in the form of pain or swelling in the milk tooth can be treated by a procedure called pulpectomy, that involves removal of the whole infected nerve from the tooth that causes the pain.
Pulpectomy: To save that baby tooth
The procedure is that it removes infected or diseased pulp from the tooth. The goal of the treatment is save the tooth so that it doesn’t have to be pulled. A pulpectomy is similar to a root canal, and is actually typically a part of the root canal process. Pearl dental clinic expert removes the damaged pulp from the tooth, the area inside the tooth is disinfected and then filled with an inert material.
PEARL DENTAL PROMISE – PULPECTOMY:
- Performed with utmost precision keeping in mind the needs of the child for a healthy smile.
- Friendly and accommodating dental services.
- Detailed explanation of the procedure.
- Positive clinic experience for children in order to reduce potential dental phobia.
Step By Step, Pulpectomy and Restoration of the Tooth:
- First, the dentist will drill a small opening into the biting surfaces.
- This opening will drain the infection. Then the dentist will prescribe a course of antibiotics.
- Removal of the infected tissue from the root canal.
- Careful removal of all the infected tissue from the root canals.
- Disinfection of the little root canal and filling the root canals to seal them.
How do I schedule my next appointment?
We at Pearl Dental Clinic Dubai believe that everyone can have a healthy smile for life and with our help it’s easier than you think!. If you are a new patient or have been referred to our practice, please let us know and our smile experts will be happy to assist with you all the information you need.